Win your mum a hamper full of treats to make it up to her
While most people will be treating their mum to a meal out on Sunday 11 March – thousands of chefs, waiters and bar staff will be busy working.
So we thought we’d give you a chance to make it up to mum by winning her a luxury hamper full of treats.
Who knows… You might just make her day.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw will run from 00:01am GMT 26 February 2018 until 23.59pm GMT 11 March 2018. The winner will be chosen at 12.00pm GMT 12 March 2018.
- One winner will be chosen from all tweets made by bona fide UK catering establishments, their owners, or employees, where a picture and explanation is shared to @bbfoodservice using #BBherFavourite
- For the delivery request to be valid, participants are required to follow @bbfoodservice on Twitter and respond to the direct message on Twitter from BB foodservice requesting a valid UK delivery address within 14 days of being notified.
- BB foodservice does not guarantee the delivery of any items requested as part of this promotion.
- The promoter’s selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- BB foodservice will deliver a hamper full of product to the winner.
- No purchase required.
- No cash alternative will be offered and there is no guarantee of the value of the food item delivered.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per day per Twitter account.
- This promotion is open to Great Britain bona fide catering establishments and their employees aged 18 or over, except the Promoter, their employees, suppliers, families, agents, or close associates. Employees must obtain their employer’s consent to take part.
- The prize will be dispatched within 30 days of receiving a valid UK delivery address.
- Proof of postage is proof of delivery, BB foodservice accepts no responsibility for items lost/damaged during postage.
- No requests from agents, third parties, organised groups or requests automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted requests will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Each request must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
- Participants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the “Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to have a photo taken of the delivery being made at the address provided by the participant. You also grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of this photo in any media and through any media channel.
- By taking part in the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All participation instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Promoter: Bestway Wholesale, 2 Abbey Rd, London NW10 7BW